So we are turning to you, our friends and colleagues in the Higher Education community who may be interested in doing a presentation on one of these topics, or maybe another topic idea of your own that you would like to share. Here is the list we came up with:
- Third party/service provider management/oversight
- Requirement 9.9 and developing programs to manage/track point of interaction (POI) devices and train employees
- Scoping: What's in, what's out, and why
- Choosing the correct SAQ
- Developing campus policies
- Managing your PCI team
- Branded campus ID cards and the ramifications for scope, security and risk
- Incident Response: Policy, documentation, training, testing...
- Campus security awareness training programs: Developing, managing, and the difference from breach response training
If you have some experience in any of these areas that you would like to share, please get in touch. Or perhaps some other PCI or payment topic or project you would like to tell us about. Contact info is below.
We are also lining up some terrific industry experts to discuss these topics:
- EMV, P2PE and Tokenization
- Managing Merchants, Compliance and Risk from the Acquirer Perspective
- Penetration Testing, esp. validating segmentation, pen tests vs. vulnerability scans, and tests for new SAQs
Ron K - CampusGuard
Pete C - 403 Labs/Sikich
Mike L - The Penn State U
Robbyn L U of Arizona
Linda W - Gonzaga U
If you don't have contact information for any of these folks, you can leave a message for me by using the Contact Form on the right side of this page.
Thank you in advance for considering sharing your knowledge and experience with us on the Las Vegas frontier this spring. I look forward to hearing from and seeing you all!
Reminder: Outside of invited speakers, the TIHE PCI Workshop is open to members of the Higher Education community only.